Our Vision and Mission at The Kingdom Advancement Center
Our Church Vision: At The Kingdom Advancement Center our goal is to "be an example to the World as to the operation of the Kingdom, Power, and Glory of God here in the Earth."
Our Church Mission: "The Church exists to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ." (Ephesians 4:12-13)
This Church Mission Statement is the foundation of the specific missions of The Kingdom Advancement Center. The following represent the specific missions of The Kingdom Advancement Center:
- The Kingdom Advancement Center exists to tear down the strongholds of the enemy that hinder Christ’s Church from within and without. This will be accomplished by both liberating God’s people through teaching the truth of the Scriptures in love and carrying out the truth of the Scriptures at home and abroad. His Word is truth.
- The Kingdom Advancement Center exists to identify, empower, and send out leaders for Christ that will be equipped to walk in the anointed gifts of the full anointing of Christ. The leaders will be charged to establish the Kingdom of God here in the Earth as Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, and Pastor-Teachers.
- The Kingdom Advancement Center will be filled with all the gifts and offices of God, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues, and all other gifts and offices which the Scriptures recognize (i.e. Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12:7-11, Ephesians 4:11, 1 Timothy 3).
- The Kingdom Advancement Center will be responsible to Advance the state of the Church within the region in which it exists. It will do so by raising the standard of worship in the region and assisting and cooperating with other local churches that also desire to establish the Kingdom of God through the faith of Jesus Christ.
- The Kingdom Advancement Center exists to improve the state of the total man for abundant Kingdom living. This mandate includes a responsibility to improve the believer’s family, church, education, finances, and work relationships.